Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My School and the Staff

So this is the outside of my apartment. I am on the first floor, Michelle is on the second floor.


Here are the ping pong tables whic are directly outside the apartment. Can be a little annoying when I am trying to nap on the couch.



This is the school gate.

This is the school name in Chinese with the admin. building on the left, student cafeteria on the right and primary school in the background.

This is the Admin. Building where the prinicpal, vice principal and office staff work.
This is the Primary school building.
This is the Junior and Senior building.
Here is the teachers cafeteria. We get served our food through these windows and use a prepaid card to pay for it.

This is where the students and the teachers wash their dishes after every meal. It's a trouf with water.
This is the Principal, Mr. Jin
This is the Vice Principal, Mrs. Chen. She is our mom away from home. Always concerned about us and making sure we are warm when we wear our t-shirts while everyone else is in jackets.
Here is the Senior 1 and Senior 2 teachers office.
This is our FAO (Foreign Affairs Officer), Mr. Zheng.
This is the Senior 2 English teacher, Mrs. Zheng. Not married to the FAO just has the same last name. It kind like Mr. Johnson or Mrs. Smith.
This is the Senior 1 English teacher, Mr. Jon but we call him Addison. He picks us up for lunch and goes around the town with us to help us find things we need. Very helpful!
Seventh Grade English teacher on the left (Can't remember her name) and Eight Grade English teacher, Mrs. Jo on the right.

These are just some of the other teachers I see everyday. Do not know their names or what they teach.
This is the Gym teacher I have a small crush on. But he doesn't speak English and as you can see from the picture, doesn't like to have his picture taken.

This guys is always trying to teach me Chinese. It usually ends up with me making a fool of myself and everyone in the office laughing at me. But he is very nice and always says "Hi" and always uses my name.






This guy is hilarious. Everytime I walk into the office he always says, in Chinese, that I am beautiful. It's a nice pick me up some days and other days it's a little creepy.
So that is my school and the teachers I see everyday.

No comments: