Thursday, October 9, 2008

Good Bye Weasel

So we just got the call and we are leaving. The Buckland Group is sick and tired of this school and is pulling us out. We will more than likely end up in Yangxian in Shaanxi Province, up north. So I just packed my bags (what a pain in the ass!!) and we leave tomorrow morning back to Yangshuo to talk with Owen and Betts. Than we are leaving on Saturday to our new school.

I love it!! I think I am a little too happy. I am more happy about saying "F U" to this school than actually leaving but I am not going to fight Buckland to stay here. They are ending their contract with this school after we leave. It sucks to leave our students and our friends here but I can't wait to see the look on the weasels face. I sent a text message to him saying we wouldn't be teaching classes this afternoon and he immediately promised us everything would be fixed. Such a weasel!! I just told him to call Owen, which he won't do because he knows he is in the wrong.

I don't know how to contain my excitement! That might make me a bad person, slightly, but I don't care anymore. The bitch is back!! And she is not going away til I leave this school.

So hopefully the next time I write it will be from a new school, with a better situation and new pictures of my very own, totally seperate from Michelle, apartment with all the furnishing I am supposed to have and a much nicer and more appreciative staff that actually cares that we are there.

I ALWAYS WIN!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha!

No comments: