Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Being shown off!!

So since we are the coolest and only Foreign teachers in the area we were invited to teach a few classes at another school. By invited I mean told that we would be teaching at another school. Supposedly we are a hot commodity and there have been many requests for our attendance at other schools but this school was the best. The best meaning our Principal's son works as a government official in this schools district.

There was a map of the world so we took pictures pointing to Minnesota.


Pictures with kids.


Hanging out in the Principal's office



Our principal

Story time: So they took us out to lunch but we still had one class left to teach after lunch. Food was okay, some was weird like the 100 year old egg from Fear Factor that they served. I DON'T THINK SO!!!!! But some was really good. Of course, along with the food came the liquor. Since I am now know as the bijou drinking girl I got the distinct pleasure of doing shots of it with everyone. When I say everyone I mean everyone. The owner and the chef of the restaurant came and did shots with me. Needless to say the small amount of food I ate coupled with the massive quantity of bijou that I drank made me a drunk foreign teacher. Everyone loved it though. So after lunch we were walking back, to teach class, and we saw this bridge so what the hell lets go take pictures on it. Yeah, it was old, shaky, holes in the wood planks and went across the river. My drunk ass was way too excited about this. So they took pictures and Michelle, Mrs. Chen, Mr. Zheng, and myself made the long walk across the bridge.

Michelle was sober and therefore terrified while I was drunk and seeing how much I could shake the bridge. Dumb-ass!!

























So after our adventure, we (and by we I mean Michelle) taught class while I erased things off the board and dropped the eraser about 20 times. Whether they noticed or not I have no idea and the incident was never mentioned again.

No comments: